The right person for this apprenticeship will:
- Possess a basic understanding of website design.
- Be hungry.
- Understand (and embrace) JFDI.
- Take initiative to solve problems.
- Be process oriented.
- Have superb social skills.
- Not be afraid of multi-thousand line Excel files.
- Have a thorough grasp on the English language.
Do not bother applying if you:
- Cannot work productively independent of supervision.
- Have no interest in working hard from start to finish on every project.
- Are not willing to spend your off-time reading, testing, and doing things to improve your capabilities.
- Are not auto-didactic (able to teach yourself new things).